Privacy Notice Regarding The Protection Of Personal Data (GDPR)
PRIVACY NOTICE REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Under the scope of Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (GDPR), our companies, Medicana Hospital Management Inc. and Medicana Samsun Private Healthcare Services Inc., are the "Data Controllers" of personal data. As the companies that hold the status of "Data Controllers," we will collect your personal data, including your identity information (such as your name and surname), contact information (such as your phone number and email address), and transaction security information (such as your IP/MAC address and website login-logout information), which you will provide to us.
- Create appointment records,
- Provide you with the results of laboratory and imaging services you received from our hospitals through the Internet,
- Manage customer relations and satisfaction processes,
- Use in marketing, promotion, raffles, campaigns, events, public relations, survey studies, and any subscription services that can be offered to the customer,
- Contact and inform you of marketing activities, campaigns, advertisements, launches, surveys, raffles, discounts, promotions, unique opportunities, opening introductions, invitations, events, and communication activities,
- Prepare all records and documents related to the services provided in electronic (internet/mobile, etc.) or paper-based mediums.
- Provide other services that you may request from us,
- Fulfill legal obligations arising from the contractual relationship with the service recipient,
- Establish a contractual relationship with you,
- Carry out communication activities with you.
In line with the purposes stated above, your explicit consent will be obtained to process your personal data, which will be recorded and stored in electronic and/or paper-based media. Your personal data may be disclosed and transferred to third parties that we receive services from, collaborate with, physicians, and other staff within our companies to carry out the activities related to the abovementioned purposes.
By applying to our companies, you have the right to;
- Learn whether your personal data is processed or not, and if it is, request information about it,
- Learn the purpose of the processing and whether its purpose is using it,
- The right to know third parties to whom personal data is transferred within or outside the country and to request correction if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Requesting the deletion/destruction in accordance with the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the GDPR (Personal Data Protection Law).
- Requesting notification of the actions above to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred.
- We hereby inform you that you have the right to object to any unfavorable outcome resulting from the analysis exclusively conducted by automated systems,
- and to request compensation for damages if you suffer any harm due to unlawful processing, as stipulated by law.
MEDICANA HEALTH GROUP
GDPR CONFIRMATION TEXT
I have read and understood the information, explanations, and the rights granted to me, as stated in the "Personal Data Protection Disclosure Statement."
I hereby give my explicit consent, without any pressure, for the personal data of myself and/or the individuals for whom I am a legal guardian or representative and who will receive healthcare services on behalf of me to be recorded, stored, processed, transferred, and disclosed by the information, purposes, and explanations provided in the "Personal Data Protection Disclosure Statement."
COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MESSAGE PERMISSION NOTICE
Under the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the Law on Regulation of Electronic Commerce No. 6563, our companies, Medicana Hospital Operations Inc. and Medicana Samsun Private Health Services Inc., which are the holders of the trade name, will process and share with me and/or the individuals for whom I am a legal guardian or representative, with your consent within the framework of the GDPR and the Law on Regulation of Electronic Commerce, all kinds of marketing activities, campaigns, advertisements, launches, surveys, raffles, discounts, promotions, special offers, introductions, invitations, events, and communication works. Your personal data will be shared with the service providers we work with, with necessary security measures taken to enable SMS and email communication to be carried out.
COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC POSTING PERMISSION APPROVAL
I hereby declare that, unless I express otherwise, I explicitly consent to Medicana Hospital Operations Inc. and Medicana Samsun Private Health Services Inc. reaching me and/or the individuals for whom I am a legal guardian or representative via SMS, email, and phone calls for all kinds of marketing activities, campaigns, advertisements, launches, surveys, raffles, discounts, promotions, special offers, introductions, invitations, events, and communication works, and sending commercial electronic messages without being under any pressure.