Medicana is one of the leading private healthcare organizations since 1992, providing general healthcare services through its hospitals in Çamlıca, Avcılar, Bahçelievler, Beylikdüzü, Ankara, Konya, Sivas, Samsun, İzmir, Bursa, Ataşehir and Ataköy. The Medicana Healthcare Group, which serves a total of 16 hospitals, provides employment opportunities for over 12,000 people as of today.
With the new investments of the Medicana Healthcare Group, the number of employees is anticipated to exceed 15,000.
Medicana Healthcare Group provides services in many advanced fields ranging from adult and pediatric cardiac surgery to IVF centers, advanced cancer treatment to cosmetology, brain surgery to microsurgery, and hemodialysis to organ transplantation. Therefore, it employs medical staff specialized in all branches of medicine and specific fields and expert nurses, managers, and support personnel.
Private hospital management requires successful coordination of interdisciplinary services. Although the primary service area is providing health services, it also requires working with professionals in hospitality, construction, cleaning, software, technology, management sciences, communication sciences, etc. In addition to doctors, nurses, and support staff, professional healthcare managers, human resources specialists, quality and accreditation managers, communication and marketing communication specialists, planning and information management system specialists, and managers have been undertaking essential roles in the healthcare sector for a long time. With each new investment, we provide employment opportunities in all these positions.
You can send your resume to the following e-mail address for your job application. [email protected]
Career Development and Management
Our organization is focused on developing its managerial talent. In this context, horizontal or vertical internal transfers/promotions are supported.
The common characteristics sought in candidates to be recruited by the Medicana Healthcare Group hospitals are in line with the values of the Medicana Healthcare Group, in addition to the education, technical knowledge, and competencies required by the position.
The primary criteria evaluated are commitment to the institution and colleagues, ability to work at an intense pace while prioritizing excellence, and ability to generate ideas that serve innovation.
Our human resource needs are mostly met through online or in-person applications to our hospitals.
Competency-based job interviews are conducted in recruitment assessments, depending on the position's requirements.
The desired qualifications for recruitment are as follows:
Minimum Education Level: This varies according to the position. Candidates with university degrees are mostly preferred.
Experience: Varies depending on the position to be taken. In addition to experienced employee hires, inexperienced new graduate hires also occur.
Social Characteristics: Candidates who can fit into the corporate culture and employee profile of the Medicana Healthcare Group are preferred.
INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FOR CANDIDATES
Under the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVKK) and the Regulation on the Processing and Protection of Personal Health Data, Medicana Hospital Management Inc., Samsun Medicana Private Health Services Inc., and Medicana Construction, Printing, Textile, Tourism, Food, Education and Health Services Industry and Trade Inc., which are affiliated with Medicana Health Group, are subject to the regulations.
The individuals mentioned above, who have the "Data Controller" status, will record, store, and update your data as described below. In cases permitted or required by legislation or agreements, they may disclose, transfer, classify your data to third parties (such as Social Security Institution, relatives of the applicant and employees/insured persons of the applicant, public and/or private legal entities that our companies are subject to, third parties that our companies receive services from or cooperate with to carry out activities subject to the purposes specified in the legislation we are subject to), and process them in the ways specified in the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the Regulation.
Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data;
- To be able to keep the necessary information about your job applications (such as resume, education information, etc.),
- To be able to re-evaluate your job applications,
- We want to be able to provide you with feedback regarding your job applications. Your information can be collected through physical or electronic applications made for job applications, either verbally, in writing, or electronically. By applying to the "Data Controller," you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- To learn whether your personal data is being processed or not, and if it is being processed, to request information about the processing,
- To learn the purpose of the processing and whether it is being used for its intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad and to request correction of incomplete or inaccurate data,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data by the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL),
- To request that third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred be informed of the processes mentioned above,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against you due to the exclusively automatic processing of your personal data and
- To demand compensation in case you suffer damages due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.