Home Health (Care) Services
DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE, WE COME TO YOU.
Medicana is always with you with Home Care Services.
We bring the health service you need to your home.
Medicana Home Care Services provides the health care you need by coming to your home, making your life easier.
Scope of Our Medicana Home Care Services
Our Home Care Services
- Post-operative care
- Elderly patientcare
- Check Up at Home
- Home Laboratory (e-Lab) Services
- Culture Examinations (Throat and Urine Cultures etc.)
- Biochemistry Tests
- Blood Count
- Covid 19 Test Application Service at Home (PCR, Igg, Igm)• Ameliyat sonrası bakımlar
- Home Doctor Service
- Home Nursing Service
- Baby Care Service at Home
- Elderly Care Service at Home
Home Doctor Service
The home care physician performs the examination and controls of the patient at their home, plans and carries out the treatment by requesting the necessary tests.
The tests requested by the physician are taken at your home by experienced nurses.
When the test results come out, your medical condition is examined in detail, your acute medical condition is resolved as soon as possible, and the requirements for your chronic diseases and health follow-up are shared with you.
Our home care doctor can also make instant doctor visits upon your call.
In addition, it increases your quality of life by closely monitoring your health and chronic diseases with regular doctor visits, if you need it, by early detection of your diseases and possible risks with a preventive medicine approach and taking necessary precautions.
Home Nursing Services
- We carry out Home Care nursing services with experienced nurses.
- While providing the necessary treatments as a result of home examination, 24-hour nursing service is provided in cases where long-term nursing service is needed with chronic diseases.
- Home Injection (SC, IM, IV)
- Home IV Medication Administration
- Blood drawing at home
- Home Dressing
- Bed sore care at home
- Home Serum Application
- Home Vaccine Application
- Wound Care at Home
Baby Care Service at Home
- Gives information about the mother's breastfeeding technique and controls it.
- Makes the baby's physical controls
- Jaundice makes the measurement
- Measures the baby's weight
- Checks the baby's skin tone, mouth and belly
- Provides the necessary training to the family
- Breastfeeding techniques, gas removal techniques, bottom cleaning, belly care, bath training, milking and storage, baby dressing and room temperature, eye, nose and nail care, baby holding positions.
Our Medicana Home Care Packages
Our Cardiovascular Surgery Home Care Package
Our Cardiovascular Surgery Home Care Package has been created to support you in the difficulties you may encounter during the post-operative home care process.
Our goal is to ensure the continuity of your care and treatment, and to get you back to health as soon as possible. During this period, your doctor will monitor the developments in your condition based on the findings and determine the next step in your treatment.
5 dressing services and wound control for 10 days,
Our Post-Operative Home Care Package
Our Post-Operative Home Care Package has been created to support you in the difficulties you may encounter during the post-operative home care process.
Our goal is to ensure the continuity of your care and treatment, and to get you back to health as soon as possible. During this period, your doctor will monitor the developments in your condition based on the findings and determine the next step in your treatment. We offer wound care service at your location in order to prevent future tissue loss, to regenerate the tissue, to achieve the closest form to physiological recovery and to prevent the risk of infection.
Our Postpartum Mother and Baby Package
Your Life Story with Your Baby Begins at Home.
In the first days, the baby changes and grows very quickly. In fact, these first days are not only the adaptation process of a newborn baby to the world, but a period when the life of the whole family changes with the new person joining them.
You can get through this critical period for you and your baby more easily with professional support.