Our gastroenterology departments at Medicana Health Group are staffed by highly qualified and experienced gastroenterologists who are experts in the diagnosis, management, and treatment of digestive problems. To assist our patients in managing their symptoms and enhancing their general health and wellbeing, we provide a wide range of services.
- Diagnostic Services: To assist our patients in understanding the underlying cause of their digestive issues, our gastroenterology departments provide a wide range of diagnostic services. These services include both conventional and cutting-edge diagnostic techniques, such as capsule, colon, and endoscopy. With the aid of a flexible tube and camera, the upper digestive system and small bowel can be seen during an endoscopy. By doing a colonoscopy, the colon can be seen. A miniature camera in the form of a capsule is used in the non-invasive procedure of capsule endoscopy to view the small intestine. Additionally, we provide specialized diagnostic services like endoscopic ultrasound and ERCP, which enable the diagnosis and treatment of a number of disorders such pancreatic diseases, tumors of the digestive tract, and diseases of the gallbladder and biliary tract.
The endoscope, a small, flexible tube with a light and camera at one end, is used during endoscopy and colonoscopy, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, to look inside the body. These treatments are used to identify and manage a variety of diseases, including cancer, ulcers, and gastrointestinal issues such polyps and polyps.
- Endoscopic: During an endoscopy operation, a flexible endoscope is normally placed through the mouth and into the small intestine and stomach. With the help of the endoscope's camera and light, the doctor can view the interior of the body and, if necessary, take biopsies. Endoscopy is used to identify and treat diseases in the upper digestive tract include polyps, ulcers, and cancer.
- Therapeutic Endoscopy: We provide a range of therapeutic endoscopy services for the management of a variety of benign and malignant disorders, including variceal hemorrhage, strictures, polyps, and others. Utilizing specialist tools including endoscopic submucosal dissection, endoscopic mucosal excision, and endoscopic band ligation, these treatments are carried out. These treatments are carried out with the use of cutting-edge technologies that enable a more precise diagnosis and treatment of certain illnesses, such as endoscopic ultrasound and confocal laser endomicroscopy.
- Colonoscopy: During a colonoscopy, a longer, more flexible endoscope is often passed via the rectum and into the large intestine. The colonoscope, which includes a camera and light on the end like an endoscopy, enables the physician to view the interior of the body and obtain samples as necessary. Polyps, colon cancer, and inflammatory bowel disease are among the disorders that a colonoscopy is used to diagnose and treat.
- Treatment Services: We offer a range of therapies for conditions like inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, and peptic ulcer disease. Our team of gastroenterologists works closely with our patients to identify the most effective treatment strategy for each of their unique needs. These include both medicinal and surgical procedures. Medication is one of our medical therapy options for symptom control, inflammation management, and avoiding consequences. When medical management is ineffective or for certain illnesses like cancer, surgical treatment options are taken into account.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Our gastroenterology departments are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of IBD, including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. We provide a variety of treatment choices, including prescription drugs to reduce pain, inflammation, and other side effects, as well as possible surgery. To assist our patients in managing their symptoms and enhancing their general health and wellbeing, we also offer dietary guidance and counseling.
- Liver Disease: Cirrhosis, viral hepatitis, and liver cancer are among the liver diseases that our team of gastroenterologists specializes in diagnosing and treating. We provide a variety of treatment choices, including prescription drugs to reduce pain, inflammation, and other side effects, as well as possible surgery. To assist our patients in managing their symptoms and enhancing their general health and wellbeing, we also offer dietary guidance and counseling.
We at Medicana Health Group recognize that managing a digestive condition can be difficult and frustrating. We are dedicated to giving our patients the best care and most cutting-edge therapies possible because of this.
To schedule a consultation, learn more about our gastroenterology services, and find out how we can help you manage your symptoms and enhance your general health and well-being, call +90 850 460 1010 or send an email to [email protected]. We are convinced that you will get the greatest care at Medicana Hospitals thanks to our cutting-edge equipment, highly qualified team of gastroenterologists, and warm, caring setting.