For patients with persistent infectious disorders like HIV, Hepatitis B and C, and tuberculosis, our departments also offer specialized care. To assist with the management of patients with complex infectious disease challenges, we also offer advisory services to other clinics and departments within the hospital, such as the emergency room, oncology, and transplant units.
By implementing infection control strategies including isolation protocols, infection surveillance, and outbreak management, our infectious disease departments also play a crucial part in preventing the spread of infectious diseases within the hospital.
We also teach the general public and other medical professionals on the prevention and control of infectious diseases.
We at Medicana Health Group recognize that getting medical care can be intimidating, particularly for foreign patients, tourists, or expatriates in Turkey. To make your experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible, we provide a wide range of services and assistance. From diagnosis to treatment to recovery, our team of specialists will work with with you to comprehend your unique needs and will walk you through every stage of the procedure. We are here to offer assistance and care to those who have recovered from COVID-19 because we recognize that the virus has had a profound impact on both individuals and communities.
Here are a few explanations as to why foreign patients pick Medicana Health Group for their treatment of infectious diseases:
- Members of our team of specialists include: Specialists with extensive training and experience in identifying and managing a variety of infectious disorders work in our infectious disease departments.
- Latest research and technology: We make use of the most recent research and technology to give our patients the best care possible.
- Expert care: Patients with chronic infectious diseases like HIV, Hepatitis B and C, and tuberculosis receive specialized care from us.
- Consultative services: To assist in the management of patients with complex infectious disease challenges, we offer consultative services to various clinics and departments within the hospital, such as the emergency department, oncology, and transplant units.
- Patient-centered care: We recognize that seeking medical attention can be intimidating, particularly for patients from other countries. For this reason, we provide a variety of services and assistance to make your experience as relaxing and stress-free as we can.
Choose Medicana Health Group for excellent care and support, including post-COVID-19 therapy, and stop letting infectious diseases rule your life. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to learn more about our infectious disease departments. Our phone number is +90 850 460 1010, and our email address is [email protected]. Our team is available to address any inquiries you may have and offer the assistance you require.